120mm ankle-height elastic sided pull-on boot. A popular choice for Plumbers, Carpenters and Landscapers.
- Cowhide water-resistant waxy leather and stitched with nylon thread.
- Specifically developed just for women, these boots include a shorter ankle length and smaller instep to fit the female foot anatomy.
- This boot is lined with Baltico®, which is a soft, non-abrasive, hydrophobic material that wicks perspiration away from the foot, enabling the skin to remain cool and dry.
- Directly moulded Polyurethane midsole for greater shock absorption.
- Antistatic Thermoplastic Urethane (TPU) outsole for superior wear properties. Heat resistant to 130ºC.
- Heavy-duty, flexible anti-bacterial non-woven insole.
- A full length footbed that is inserted into the footwear to offer additional support and comfort. This footbed is made from soft polyurethane that will retain its shape and thickness throughout the life of the boot.
- Trisole Comfort Technology Soling System
- 200J Safety Steel Toecap.
- Australian Standards AS/NZS 2210.3 classification
Womens Size: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11